If you want to get your career in radio off to the best possible start, we’ve got the technical kit, the professional tutors, and the industry know-how to give you a genuine insight into running a radio station. You’ll become skilled in operating industry-recognised equipment, produce shows, and meet top names in the business – all under the guidance of experts who have had their own careers in radio.
– how to put together and deliver different types of radio shows
– audio and sound production for radio
– all about new technologies in the radio industry
– how the radio industry works and the careers available
– relevant study skills, and English and maths to help you progress.